Freshworks is a provider of software for customer engagement, marketing, sales, and support. It’s a cloud-based software that offers a wide range of features that help businesses increase productivity and better serve their customers.
Add Your Heading Text Here
What is Freshworks?
Freshworks is a leading provider of software that specializes in customer engagement, marketing, sales, and support. It is a cloud-based software that aims to offer a wide range of features that help businesses increase productivity and better serve their customers.
What are the features of Freshworks?
- Sales Force Automation: Freshworks employs technology that automates and manages sales processes, such as tracking leads and customer interactions, and generating reports.
- Marketing Automation: Marketing automation pertains to automating and streamlining marketing tasks, such as social media marketing and lead generation to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of marketing efforts. Freshworks offers competitive functionality that can benefit more than a few organizations.
- Customer Service and Support: Customer service and support refer to the activities and processes that a company uses to help customers before, during, and after a purchase, be it answering questions, providing assistance, or addressing complaints, to ensure customer satisfaction and retention. Freshworks earns an exceptional score in this module, outperforming the CRM industry average by an appreciable margin.
- Analytics and Reporting: Analytics and reporting are about collecting, measuring, analyzing, and interpreting CRM data to inform business decisions, improve performance, and present data in meaningful ways.
- Extended CRM: Extended CRM is a broad module that can encompass everything from email handling to workflows to capabilities for specific industries that include financial services, healthcare, oil and gas, and pharma. In this module, Freshworks edges the average CRM product in this aspect.
- Product Technology: This module refers to the technical architecture of the product and the technological environment in which the product can run successfully. The Product Technology module yields the largest gap of all six modules, with Freshworks boasting a comfortable lead over the CRM industry average.
- No finance module: Freshworks offers no finance module within its CRM. It is focused solely on sales and customer relations. Because of this limitation, the user will have to rely on third-party integration with software that provides Finance functionalities which incurs additional costs as well.
- Constant updations: Freshworks undergoes constant updation which can be both a blessing and a curse. Constant updations ensure that the CRM always stays at the top of its game to its users. However, this also means that the personnel that is trained to use Freshworks must always be retrained to keep up.
- Complicated User Interface (UI): The User Interface is not easily understandable unless the user is technically skilled. Thus, it requires a learning curve and training to be utilized effectively in your business.
- Incompatible with certain plugins and applications: Freshworks is not fully compatible with certain plugins and applications available in the market. This makes Freshworks quite rigid as a CRM solution in certain business environments. Our advisory team will be available to help you determine if Freshworks is right for your business.